PDA

View Full Version : 15 days to go and I have not done pre-trip report

TiggerD
08-25-2009, 11:56 AM
Hi everyone, I have been so busy reading everyones plans, and trip reports, I completely forgot to post my own pre trip report. This is my first one so be patient.

The last trip was in September of 2007. The cast included myself, my DH, my DS and Ddil and our two grandsons, 4yrs old and 5 months old. We skipped last year because it was the year to downsize, no more kids in the house and it was getting way to big for us, so we moved and bought new furniture, etc etc for the new home. We had planned on going on a Disney cruise this September with our youngest son and his wife but instead they became parents for the first time 3 weeks ago so back in March we had to cancel that and decided we needed a WDW fix and to celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary.

Plans: Leaving on September 10th, flying Delta from Hartford and we will be staying at POP for 10 days. We got the FD and are planning to eat at Tony's, Biergarten,Coral Reef, Chrystal Palace, Tusker House, Le Cellier, Teppan Edo, Captain Jacks, and Rose & Crown. Those are some of our fav restaurants and I was so happy to be able to get all the ADR's.

Who is coming: well of course myself and DH and a surprise by our oldest son. He decided he wanted to join us with his family and will be arriving 2 days after we do to spent the time with us. My oldest grandson who is 6 has no clue he is going. They are surprising him the day before and my dil has already spoken to his teacher, who thankfully is a DIsney nut and is ok with it.

We are so looking forward to this trip and I am already packing and counting the hours till we board the plane. :mickey:

DizNee143
08-25-2009, 12:29 PM
hope you have a wonderful trip!! and Happy Anniversary!! :mickey:

vizsla
08-26-2009, 05:17 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

yjgirl32
08-26-2009, 08:33 AM
Sounds great. Have a wonderful time and be sure and report back.

disneycutie165
08-26-2009, 09:01 AM
Have fun! I wish I was going! Lucky ducky! Write a trip report when you get back!

TiggerD
08-26-2009, 10:13 AM
Thanks for all the well wishes of a safe trip. I certainly will do a trip report upon returning.:mickey:

disneykid@hrt
08-26-2009, 11:46 AM
Sounds so fun!! Great food! :mickey:

faline
09-01-2009, 07:52 PM
What fun! There's no better trip than being able to share with family!