PDA

View Full Version : Transportation to MNSSHP

mfeliciano
08-25-2009, 08:53 AM
Here is my question. I ge to Orlando Sept. 3rd and would love to go to the Halloween party on Sept. 4th. The problem is I am not staying inside the world this time. I will be at a Residence Inn close to Seaworld. They offer transportation to all parks but I checked and they don't have transportation late for the Halloween party. I was not planing on renting a car. Other than taxi ride that would cost me 25.00 each way, is there a shuttle we can get to attend the party? I'm not sure if Mears offers has shuttle for the party. I've used their buses in the past to go from Pop Century to Universal. Any suggestions?:confused::confused:

BugeyedMuggy
08-25-2009, 09:47 AM
Your Halloween tic will getyou in at 4 so your hotel should transport you there so worse case you will have to pay for the transportation just in the late hours. That saved you $25 :mickey:

mfeliciano
08-25-2009, 08:09 PM
I decided to rent a car for that night. I found an enterprise close to my hotel and got a 36.00 deal for 1 day. I don't want to risk having to wait long for a taxi with a very sleepy 7yr. old girl past midnight! I thought MNSSHP started at 7. Do they always let you in starting at 4? If that's the case I may be able to have dinner inside the park.

brian2000boston
08-26-2009, 01:14 AM
Yes the party starts at 7pm but they open the gate for party admission at 4pm to ensure evryone can get in and spread out the crowd over seberal hours instead of one long line to enter for MNSSHP.

sainter
08-26-2009, 02:17 AM
Yes this was true the years that we went! :thumbsup: