PDA

View Full Version : December Hours

MonoMan
08-24-2009, 08:02 PM
We will be able to make our ADRs next week for our December trip, but I'm wondering when the December park hours and EMHs will be announced. I called and the CM told me they will announce them soon, but she wasn't sure when.
If anyone has any insight on this I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Strmchsr
08-24-2009, 09:35 PM
There is no longer a "set" time for releasing park hours. It's around the first of the month, but usually not on the first. Especially with WDW about to go back to the (IMHO ridiculous) policy of 180 day out ADR reservations looks like we'll all have to get used to making ADRs with no park hours.

mickeys_princess_mom
08-24-2009, 09:53 PM
We will be able to make our ADRs next week for our December trip, but I'm wondering when the December park hours and EMHs will be announced. I called and the CM told me they will announce them soon, but she wasn't sure when.
If anyone has any insight on this I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

We're in the same position. Oh, well!
:chef: :shrug:

GreenBeetle
08-24-2009, 10:17 PM
This might help you out a little bit . . . I used the Historical Park Hours Archive in Info Central to help with our upcoming January trip. I looked at the Park Hours shown for the past 3 years. It gave me a start point for planning and getting ready to make our ADRs in October.

(But I also promised my family this trip would be a bit more relaxed than past trips . . . no 7AM wake up calls to hit the parks ;);)).

LuvsTigger80
08-24-2009, 10:25 PM
i'm right there with you...i'm basically making the ADR's with what we want to see that day...most of them are on a whim...i was hoping for the EMH...but ohh well...:mickey:

MonoMan
08-25-2009, 07:01 AM
Thanks for the input. I will check out the hours for the past year. On past trips, I was never really concerned with having ADRs (with the exception of Chef Mickeys), but with the free DDP offers, I feel the need to plan ahead for this trip.
Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll announce the hours the day before I can to make my ADRs:mickey:

SurferStitch
08-25-2009, 09:09 AM
We're in the same boat, too. I can make our ADR's on 9/4. I used last year's hours, and really, the only ones that tend to change a lot are for MK. Epcot is pretty much always the same, as in AK and DHS. EMH's are usually the same days of the week, too.

I'm not too concerned about EMH's. We don't do many of them on a vacation. I'm more concerned about in park dinners, but again, most of those are in Epcot, and that's pretty steady as far as the hours go.

I like to plan resort dinners around MK fireworks, so hopefully I guessed well. If so, we'll see the MVMCP fireworks 4 times, and Wishes a couple more times as long as the park hours I'm using are still accurate.

A Mouse Fan
08-25-2009, 12:55 PM
Me Too! We are waiting :wait: for the December hours. We book our ADR's early September and I am hoping they are out! We want to book the California Grill during the fireworks and hoping the hours are out soon! I think they should release the park hours 120 days in advance for the 90 day ADR's and LEAVE the 90 day ADR rule. 180 days is ridiculous!