PDA

View Full Version : My Little Pony at Downtown Disney?

ljv1975
08-24-2009, 10:08 AM
Can anyone tell me how much it is to buy the box that you can fill with whatever ponies you want? My daughter is looking forward to doing this and I am just wondering about the approximate price. T

Also, what store is this offered at?
Thank you!

Emme&TeddysMommy
08-24-2009, 10:50 AM
You can find it at Once upon a toy. I believe it runs about $19.95 to fill a box. My daughter also oves My Little Pony.

JCDarzi
08-24-2009, 11:17 AM
We have done this twice. My daughter loves MLP.

Just a hint, there is an art to loading up the box. It's amazing at how much you can get in the box if you think through how to place it. For instance, the first time we did it, they had a plastic bed for the ponies. If you put it in first upside down, it took up basically no room in the box. If you placed it in right side up, it took up a 4th of the box. My husband, ever the engineer, took great effort to get maximum items in box. He actually had other people asking to pack their box. LOL!

The two times we did it, they had lots of ponies to choose from as well as princess outfits of all the princesses. There were hair accessories and other clothing as well. There was also some furniture such as a mirror and bed.

Have fun. It's probably my daughter's favorite memory from WDW.

prttynpnk
08-26-2009, 10:17 AM
I don't have kids, but must admit, I love a well-turned out pony. My advise is similiar to the bed strategy- buy the pony seperately oor bring one from home- you'll get more in the box.
My pony is currently dressed as Ariel and looking quite fetching! :blush: