PDA

View Full Version : To Add WP&M or not

LuvsTigger80
08-24-2009, 12:01 AM
hi everyone!!

so we will be at the world the begining of Dec... and i can't decided what to do. We want to go to a water park but i'm not sure if the weather will permit it or not. Should i go ahead and add WP&M or wait to see what the weather is like when we get there and pay for the one day?

doombuggygal
08-24-2009, 02:12 AM
I would wait and see because you can always add the option on once you are there and are sure you will be using it.

Tygger7
08-24-2009, 09:21 AM
It will definitely be better to wait & see what the weather will be like and purchase admission to a water park on the day you want to go. You can always buy a ticket if you decide to go, but you don't get a refund if you buy a park hopper with water park option and can't go to a water park. You never know what you're going to get with December weather. :mickey:

WDWCrazyKaren
08-24-2009, 09:28 AM
If you aren't sure, wait. It's a very expensive add on since you have to have it for the length of your stay, and if you only intend on going to one water park for one day, it won't be worth it.

Our family always adds it on, as we will spend just about every afternoon either at a water park or Disney Quest. We are only at the theme parks in the mornings and evenings, so for us it is very worthwhile.

LuvsTigger80
08-24-2009, 12:28 PM
thanks all.... i will wait... :mickey:

Goofy4TheWorld
08-24-2009, 05:12 PM
Definitely wait and add on the option at the last minute.

Also, if you plan on visiting only one water park, and not doing Disney Quest, I believe that you can buy a single admission water park ticket for slightly less than the WP&M option.