PDA

View Full Version : Question About MVMCP Merchandise

DisneyPrincess21
08-23-2009, 05:37 PM
The special MVMCP merchandise they sell at the party, is it the same merchandise at every store ie- Ye olde christmas shoppe, emporium etc. Or does each store offer different MVMCP merchandise?

I usually just go into emporium to buy my stuff, but then I was wondering if the other stores have a different selection or not.

Pirate Granny
08-23-2009, 07:31 PM
I'm not sure if the Emporium have the special pins...I know I try to avoid the Emporium...and only a couple of stores had the 'special' t-shirts and pins...Pin especially are in the center pin store in Frontierland.
:pirate:

MushuGrl
09-07-2009, 01:27 PM
The only place we could find the pins at last year was Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe. If I remember right, the shop in Toontown had the sweatshirts and such, but no pins.

When you get there, get your map, and it will tell you what shops will be selling the merch. If you're not blinded by the beauty of the castle. :)

DisneyPrincess21
09-07-2009, 10:45 PM
The only place we could find the pins at last year was Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe. If I remember right, the shop in Toontown had the sweatshirts and such, but no pins.

When you get there, get your map, and it will tell you what shops will be selling the merch. If you're not blinded by the beauty of the castle. :)

I have been to MVMCP before but I only went into Emporium, So I was curious if all the shops that do sell the MVMCP merchandise, if they sell all the exact same merchandise or if they have special different merchandise at each store.

I am usually too distracted by all the Christmas stuff and "line free rides" that I usually don't get past Emporium as far as shopping goes. :D

My main MVMCP item I buy are the blankets. I have 2 from the past 2 years. I love them and use them year round. I can't wait to get my 3rd one this year! I hope they have better colors like red,green. Last year they only had the cream color, which I am very nervous I will ruin, but so far so good *knock on wood*

GusNJacque
09-12-2009, 09:07 AM
So tell me more about the blankets. What do they look like? I don't recall ever seeing them.

PS: I am sitting in the chair with my laptop wrapped in my Disneyland blanket I got on my first trip there last December.

I can't believe I missed a Christmas blanket in all the times I have been to MVMCP.