PDA

View Full Version : Online Check-In ?

EPCOTcoffeegirl
08-23-2009, 05:12 PM
Hey there guys and gals!

Much time reader, seldom poster here on the good'ole intercot boards.

However, my family and I are a scant THREE WEEKS away from our first trip since 05; while I grew up going to the parks, and while between 02-05 I both worked in the parks (CP) and visited frequently, there are many things I am unfamiliar with and so I ask the collective knowledge here for assistance :)

We got our packet in the mail with vouchery goodness, but I've heard people speak of online check in.

What exactly does this entail, what are the benefits--is it something ya'll think is a much-needed-"do" or a "couldn't hurt"?

Any info welcome!

TammiMcMan
08-24-2009, 11:39 AM
What exactly does this entail, what are the benefits--is it something ya'll think is a much-needed-"do" or a "couldn't hurt"?

Any info welcome!Basically it's like an express check-in. You log onto the Disney website and fill out the form. When you arrive at the resort, you can avoid the standard registration lines, which are typically much longer and go right to the online check-in CM. They'll have your packet all ready and you just grab and go. It's really designed to expedite the check-in process, so it shouldn't be used if you have a lot of questions or need specific assistance with something.

PixieMagic
08-24-2009, 02:19 PM
Agreed - we were a little hesitant to try it but try we did and we couldn't have been happier! We had no line to check in and the room was ready in 15 minutes...It was a breeze!!!:thumbsup:

EPCOTcoffeegirl
08-24-2009, 07:41 PM
...that's really all I needed to know :)

And as I love "will call" types of scenarios, I'll totally do this!

Carolanne
08-26-2009, 10:53 PM
vouchery goodness

I don't have any info to offer (will be using online check-in for the first time in Sept), but I LOVE the phrase "vouchery goodness", LOL! You need to trademark that :D

Enjoy your return to the World :mickey: