PDA

View Full Version : All you can drink Coffee Mugs

larjani
08-23-2009, 11:46 AM
When we went March 2008 we bought the White and Blue coffee mugs. They were refillable. Do they still sell those? Thanks

Hammer
08-23-2009, 11:57 AM
Designs are changed yearly. Refillable mugs are only to be used for your current length of stay, per the posted policy at resort beverage stations. You will need to buy new mugs.

larjani
08-23-2009, 12:14 PM
I knew the rules, I was just curious if they still sold them. How much are they? Thanks

TammiMcMan
08-23-2009, 12:41 PM
Yes, they're definitely still available, although the design may have changed slightly. I believe they are currently priced at $12.99 .

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-23-2009, 04:05 PM
Yep, $12.99 is what we paid on our last trip.

This year's are brighter colours, mostly red, with a choice of a red, yellow or black handle.

We loved the different colour handles, no more worrying who's mug was who's!

larjani
08-23-2009, 05:13 PM
The different colored handles is a great idea. We always mixed our cups up in '08.

VWL Mom
08-23-2009, 05:43 PM
The different colored handles is a great idea. We always mixed our cups up in '08.

My boys always insist their mug is the one that is clean at the time.....now they can't get away with that.

BTW, :welcome: to intercot.

Sylvia
08-23-2009, 11:57 PM
Have they gone back to resort-specific designs? I'd really like to add to my collection of resort mugs.

DisneyPrincess21
08-24-2009, 12:31 AM
Have they gone back to resort-specific designs? I'd really like to add to my collection of resort mugs.

No they are the same at every resort (except CSR because they have there own mugs) They are really cute IMO they look very "classic Disney" to me, with a red background featuring Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Pluto on them. They also have three different color handles and lids to choose from- black, yellow or red.

Sylvia
08-24-2009, 05:51 PM
Thanks, DisneyPrincess21 -

I'm glad they're more colorful this year. My only regret is I didn't purchase a Dixie Landings mug when I stayed there years ago.

Since I always purchase 2 mugs - one to use and one for a souvenir - I guess I'll have to decide which color handles I want.

Decisions, decisions :blush:

17 more days, but who's counting :cloud9:

BIGDOG
08-24-2009, 07:15 PM
Thanks, DisneyPrincess21 -

I'm glad they're more colorful this year. My only regret is I didn't purchase a Dixie Landings mug when I stayed there years ago.

You can probally find the older dixie landing on ebay for a collection item. I can not understand the ebay bidders who buy the newer ones to take them to the resort and use them. They only save a few dollars, and have a used mug for 1000's of dollar vacation?? I guess bleach is cheap

Pirate Granny
08-24-2009, 09:10 PM
I'm trying to decide if I want to purchase a mug from Coronado Springs Resort...does anyone have a picture...I'm a tea drinker so it's not much of a value for refillable as it is a collection item for me.
:pirate:

big blue and hairy
08-25-2009, 09:09 AM
I'm trying to decide if I want to purchase a mug from Coronado Springs Resort...does anyone have a picture...I'm a tea drinker so it's not much of a value for refillable as it is a collection item for me.
:pirate:
CSR has changed over to the WDW mugs, so if you've seen them, you've seen the mug you'll get at CSR.

:sulley:

darthmacho
08-25-2009, 10:58 AM
I understand the economic advantage for WDW to have a universal mug style, but darn it if I don't miss the personalized touch of each resort having a unique collectible mug. It was that kind of thing that made WDW what it was compared to other places. Heck, we've got mugs from all kinds of places now, including Storyland, the Maine Diner, Funtown/Splashtown, you name it... :blush:

jimsgal05
08-25-2009, 01:05 PM
It was that kind of thing that made WDW what it was compared to other places. Heck, we've got mugs from all kinds of places now, including Storyland, the Maine Diner, Funtown/Splashtown, you name it...

Hey I have those too... plus my mugs from WDW 25th anv..and 1997...halloween with winnie pooh...love them...

and getting this yrs in 13 days!!!!....I had some from ASM and ASsports..but they got lost in the moves...bummer...