PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth calling?

kdkhopper
08-23-2009, 11:36 AM
So, I just booked a room only special for the first week in December at the All Star Music. I really wanted Port Orleans French Quater but online it tells me there are no rooms available for that time. I already booked my flight so I'm locked into those dates. Is it worth my time to call and ask if they have any rooms available rather than rely on what I'm finding online?

Strmchsr
08-23-2009, 12:20 PM
You can call or check with Magical Journeys. Several folks have had good luck with them getting rooms even when the online shows no availability.

TammiMcMan
08-23-2009, 12:38 PM
Inventory levels fluctuate constantly at Disney. Usually if a room is cancelled, it's returned to inventory overnight, so calling first thing in the morning is a good idea. You can do this yourself, or turn your reservation over to Magical Journeys as Strmchsr mentioned. They'll make the phone calls for you.

ransam
08-23-2009, 01:35 PM
i always think it never hurts to ask...

markyv
08-23-2009, 02:08 PM
you might also inquire about a aaa rate. They have blocks of rooms reserved at their rates that don't show up on Disney's site.

LudwigVonDrake
08-23-2009, 03:33 PM
It wouldn't hurt to give 'em a call! :mickey:

gerald72
08-23-2009, 03:53 PM
Keep calling.
I wanted Pop Century instead of All Star Sports in early August and kept calling til I got it- about 2 weeks before the trip.
I thought I would have luck at the 45 day mark, when people had to have payments made. I thought there may be cancellations then, but no such luck.
Keep calling.