PDA

View Full Version : Deck 2 on Disney Wonder

JCDarzi
08-23-2009, 09:53 AM
Hi,
Any advice on which deck for cabin assignment?We just got a courtesy hold for a port hole view, Cabin #2508 on Deck 2 on the Disney Wonder.

This is our first Disney cruise so we don't know the layout. Are higher decks better?

Thanks...I just want to make sure we are making the best choice before booking.

DeniseMB
08-23-2009, 11:24 AM
stateroom 2508 is forward, port side (left).
You will be below Route 66 and The cadillac lounge. May not be a good choice if you are a light sleeper. Front of the ship tends to feel more motion, but the lower you are, the more stable.

I myself, would not have a problem with this stateroom. But then again, I can sleep through anything and like to be gently rocked to sleep. :mickey:

Hope this helps.

DeniseMB
08-23-2009, 11:30 AM
Put you elbow on a table and sway your arm back and forth. You will notice more motion at the top of your fingers. More stable at your elbow. Similar to the motion of a ship. :mickey:

Ed
08-23-2009, 02:25 PM
On our first DCL cruise, we were on deck 1, toward the rear of the ship. The first night out the ocean was pretty rough, but we hardly noticed it in the stateroom. Up on the 9th and 10th deck, it was quite a different story. :sick:

LuvDaDuckMost
08-24-2009, 12:05 AM
The higher the better. Nothing beats a balcony. Once you have one, you will never want any other room.