PDA

View Full Version : Got most of my ADR's today for November

Cinderella's mom
08-23-2009, 09:43 AM
I have been up 5 hours trying to get all of these! I still do not have all. I am a little disappointed that I could not get the times and dates that I wanted, but got all of the restaurants!! :thumbsup:

My parents wanted to get the Fantasmic Dinner Package, but there are none available. :( Do you think one will come up later? She really wants to go to Fantasmic, but due to health reasons, she cannot wait in line for the time required to get seats. Is there any chance that one of these packages will come up? I will call back everyday for 90 days if I have to. TIA!!!

DreamFinder2
08-23-2009, 10:50 AM
I would bet than a Fantasmic package will become available at some point.

If it doesn't, however, consider getting a 'special needs' or 'guest assistance' pass for your party. They can be obtained from Guest Relations at any park, and will allow for shorter waits.

I'm not sure how it works with 'shows' like Fantasmic, but some friends of ours used one with a diabetic child a few years back, and it really made things easier on them. It allows the party to go to the front of the line, or to use the FastPass line w/o a FP. I've read elsewhere that people have had success using it during Fantasmic...but I don't have any first-hand experiences with it.

Just something to consider...

Cinderella's mom
08-23-2009, 01:53 PM
She is diabetic, as well as, some other things too. Hopefully, when I call back, they will have one for her. Thanks again!