PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grove vs Cape May

motherhamv
08-22-2009, 09:23 PM
I have been to Cape May's Character Breakfast before, but I was wondering how the Garden Grove is? It will be a Saturday morning. I know you have more food choices at CM and Minnie, but is it worth going to the Swan?

ipgfb01
11-19-2009, 04:47 PM
wow, nobody answered? I haven't been to Garden Grove but might and wanted the same answer. :confused:

WVParkfan
11-20-2009, 08:42 AM
I'm going to bump this up, in hopes that we get an answer.

We're staying at the Swan next summer, and I've basically come down to Cape May or Garden Grove for our character breakfast. I'd like opinions on both, too.

chrisie703
11-20-2009, 11:37 PM
I haven't been to Garden Grove either, but was thinking about going because we are planning a last minute trip 12/11, and it is hard to get a reservation anywhere else. The reviews that I have read on other sites have not been good. I would say go to Cape May, that's what we are doing. Good luck.

MidnTPK
11-24-2009, 11:22 AM
I'd say it's worth it. But be sure you realize The Garden Grove has just Goofy, Pluto, and Chip & Dale...no other characters at breakfast.

I ate at the Garden Grove on my trip in 2008. What was nice abut the meal way how relatively quiet it was....there were maybe 10 other tables with diners when we were there, so with my then 15-month old DD we didn't have to worry about managing the crazy-active crowds at most character meals.

I would actually describe the meal as quiet, especially compared to the mayhem I experienced this fall at Donald's Safari Breakfast.

Ropachs
05-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Are the dinner characters the same as breakfast (chip, dale, pluto, goofy)?
I was hoping to see Mickey or Donald.
Also, how is the food at dinner? And is dinner quiet also?
Anybody?
:confused: