PDA

View Full Version : MJ packet arrived today!

BMan62
08-22-2009, 08:01 PM
Thanks Denise!!! :number1:

Now it's time for the heavy duty planning to get done - just doesn't seem real until the packet with DME and Reservation info comes in!

Just got an e-mail, yesterday, from Cirque du Soleil about a great deal on Category 2 seating for La Nouba - Buy One, Get One for $25. We weren't planning on seeing La Nouba this trip, but can't pass up this offer! Just booked the 9pm show on 9/16!! :cloud9:

All ADRs made, flights bought and paid for, now, we wait! :( 24 days to go!

Marceline
08-22-2009, 09:37 PM
Your post inspired me to run out to the mailbox. Sure enough, my voucher packet arrived too! Woohoo!!:mickey:

Awesome offer for La Nouba, hope you enjoy. :thumbsup:

We have 22 days to wait.....22 days to pack....22 days to clean the house and batten down the hatches....22 days to anticipate......22 days to gather sundries.....22 days to check, double check and triple check lists and ressies.....22 days to dream......22 days until we arrive in the happy spot. Ohhh yea! :cloud9:

mickeys_princess_mom
08-22-2009, 09:48 PM
Makes it real, doesn't it?!
:mjump:

ransam
08-22-2009, 09:57 PM
that's always one of my favorite days!!!

BMan62
08-22-2009, 10:20 PM
Makes it real, doesn't it?!
:mjump:

that's always one of my favorite days!!!

Yeah, my favorite Disney days:
1) The day I make the initial reservation - "We're planning to go!"
2) The day I call for ADRs - "Now we know where we're going to eat!"
3) The 45 day mark - "No turning back now!! (As if we would!)"
4) The day the packet comes in from MJ - "It's almost time! Get out the suitcase(s) and start packing and listing what we're going to need."
5) The night before takeoff - "I'm too excited to sleep!"
6) Arrival Day!! - I haven't slept; drove to the airport at 4:30am; arrived MCO ~9am; in the parks by 10am; close one of the parks down; back to the resort to CRASH!

And I'm 47 with no kids! I could just imagine if we had kids to share this with!

Carolanne
08-22-2009, 10:29 PM
Enjoy that heavy duty planning :mickey:

(I'll be checking my mailbox for my packet in the meantime :D)

PETE FROM NYC
08-24-2009, 05:59 PM
We got our package from Denise last week.
We leave in 6 days, with a couple of days in Virginia,then on to WDW arriving on Friday,
9/4.Check-in and then head to the MNSSHP after 4 PM.

DisneyorBust
08-24-2009, 08:17 PM
That's great news BMan ! What an offer! La Nouba is such a fantastic show. Is this your first time attending? Either way it's a great way to spend an evening.
Enjoy your vacation.

BMan62
08-24-2009, 09:23 PM
That's great news BMan ! What an offer! La Nouba is such a fantastic show. Is this your first time attending? Either way it's a great way to spend an evening.
Enjoy your vacation.

We've done La Nouba once before. We had seats 5 rows off the stage, stage left. Might have been just a hair too close. THis time we are on the upper level, center stage, about 5 rows from the back. Should be able to see everything without straining our necks!!!