PDA

View Full Version : Kim Possible Mission ?

Paiges
08-22-2009, 05:07 PM
My kids would love to do the Kim Possible mission when we are there in Sept. I have read posts about where to sign up, but I am wondering if there is much of a wait. We are eating early lunch at Le Cellier - should I sign up before lunch to get a time for the mission after lunch, or should I wait until after lunch to sign up?

Any advice appreciated!!:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-22-2009, 05:32 PM
I believe the missions "start" at 11am, when World Showcase opens.

We got our "tickets" first thing in the AM, and started the our first mission at 11am.

When we were there, it wasn't too busy at all, and I'm sure there were missions available all day. But, if this is something you 100% want to do, I'd start as early as you can, take a break for lunch, and then continue with the mission.

mouseketeer mom
08-22-2009, 08:15 PM
Sign up for your mission before your lunch, then you'll be good to go right after lunch. We did it twice, and one time we had a little bit of a wait before our mission started, so I recommend getting your time assigned first. You can show up late for your mission, but not early..(like a fastpass!) It is so much fun. I didn't expect to like this as much as we did, but all of us had a great time. It was a ball. We were assigned Mexico once, France another time..Enjoy!

Mickeydream
08-23-2009, 10:06 AM
We'll be there in Nov and the girls are looking forward to Kim Possible. Where do we go in Epcot to get our mission? It sounds like fun. :mickey:

Paiges
08-23-2009, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the input - I will sign us up before lunch!:)

Mickeydream, here's what I copied from another post on intercot about how to sign up:

Kim Possible Mission: There are two ways to sign up. Like I did, you can go to either Innoventions, or the Oddessey Bridge and sign up for you "fast pass," or you can go straight to the Kim Possible Carts located at Norway, Italy, or the international gateway. I reccomend going straight to the carts since that is where you have to pick the device anyway.