PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with ADR's at Park Fair?

GeorgiaOnMyMind
08-22-2009, 08:37 AM
I called Dining this morning and booked all reservations except breakfast at Park Fair on 11/23. The CSR says she has not been able to book Park Fair for several days. :confused: I tried online and it has no availability. Does anyone know if they have a refurb going on in November?

jnfr2424
08-22-2009, 08:56 AM
Please don't say that because this is where we are planning to eat for Thanksgiving Does anyone else have any info on this?

Tinkerfreak
08-22-2009, 09:03 AM
I just made an adr an hour ago for Nov. 23rd but it was for dinner at 6:00. I hope they are not planning a refurb because this ressie is for my daughters 15th birthday and I would hate for them to cancel it and me to have to scramble to find something else.

SBETigg
08-22-2009, 11:26 AM
They just redid 1900 Park Fare last year, or maybe the year before, but it was recent. They made the Grand Floridian Cafe the temp location for 1900 Park Fare while it was going on, so we missed out on one of our favorites to accommodate that.

They are doing something to the marble floors in the GF lobby, so maybe that has something to do with it? Not sure. I would just keep trying for those ADRs and see what happens.

javamama
08-24-2009, 02:54 PM
My kids are still talking about the stepmother from last May, this is they're new fav place to eat, plus the food was very good for a buffet. I recomend it to everyone going to WDW now w/kiddos. Hope you get in!

junedis
08-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Just be sure to check any reservation you make there. I had a 9:30 am adr the morning we were departing, and the hostess had no record of it. We eventually got in, but when I showed the hostess the spread I made with my adr's to verify the adr #, she acted as if I had never booked. We eventually got in, but it really was not a "magical" moment. So double check thoses adr's!!!:mickey:

nyobabe2
08-24-2009, 11:12 PM
I made ressies for breakfast online for 11/25 and didn't have a problem at all. It was Chef Mickeys breakfast that I wanted and they had NOTHING! When I couldn't get CM's the website recommended 1900 so that's why I made it there.

GeorgiaOnMyMind
08-25-2009, 12:10 AM
Okay, so I called again Saturday afternoon and was put on hold for several minutes while the CM checked for me. She said that data in the system for Park Fare had been lost and that tech support was working to get it resolved and for me to keep checking back. I called again on Sunday with no luck and keep checking the online with no luck. I'll call again first thing Tuesday morning and keep trying. This is one of our favorite character breakfasts. It isn't as cramped as Princess Storybook and seems to be more laid back than Chef Mickey's.

TheRustyScupper
08-25-2009, 01:46 PM
Okay, so I called again Saturday afternoon and was put on hold for several minutes while the CM checked for me. She said that data in the system for Park Fare had been lost and that tech support was working to get it resolved and for me to keep checking back.

1) OOPS.
2) First I heard of this one.
3) I wonder if this impacts all the ADR's already made?
4) That would cause quite a riff.
5) Quick !
6) All together now:
7) EVERYONE say the 8:15am breakfast on Thanksgiving was THEIRS.

jnfr2424
08-27-2009, 11:42 AM
I make my ADR for Thanksgiving week
and I got 1900 just not for dinner- only breakfast on T-day! (dinner is going to be at Ohana's) but when I tried for 1900 for dinner the earliest day I got was 11/30!!! I had to call since online was just not working for anything for Thanksgiving day nor 1900 Park Fare

lockedoutlogic
08-27-2009, 11:47 AM
Confuscious say:

Man who try make big breakfast time with silly characters during massive national holiday week can not have right to complain....

...as the great heron flies:thumbsup: