PDA

View Full Version : What would you do about ADRs?

Sweetpea29488
08-21-2009, 10:33 AM
We are leaving on Monday for our 8 day 7 night trip:cloud9:
I have all of our ADRs made, I called to confirm them way back when I made them. Prob. a week after I made them when the 90 days allowed. I haven't checked on them by phone in awhile but I can pull all of them up on the online website. They are all there:mickey:

Should I also call to confirm them? I really worry about doing that because I have a fear that something might get changed or canceled if I called. (You never know with all that I've been reading).

I'm thinking that since I can pull all of them up with no problem on the online website and I've printed all the e-mail confirmations out that I'm just going to go with this.

What do you think?

brownie
08-21-2009, 10:35 AM
Don't worry about it. You've checked them and you have the confirmation numbers. You can have them confirmed when you check-in if you like.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-21-2009, 12:26 PM
I wouldn't bother calling, especially since you can pull them all up on-line and have the print-outs.

In fact, I'd worry that calling would mess them up, the CM would change something while looking at them.

Enjoy your trip, and don't worry about those ADR's, sounds like you're all set :mickey:

Sweetpea29488
08-21-2009, 12:46 PM
:woohoo:Thanks for helping me feel better about this. I'm so ready to leave but have a couple of things to get done this weekend and then we are out the door come Monday morn.

Mickeydream
08-21-2009, 04:03 PM
Enjoy...I wish our November trip was Monday. But now that the ADR's are made I feel like we can relax and just breeze thru until then.

To help the time pass more quickly we'll just watch more Disney movies and reread the Hidden Mickey book. :mickey:

barbiegirl314
08-22-2009, 01:22 PM
I'm so jealous of you!!! Hope you have a great time.

I agree w/ the others: If you've confirmed by phone and on line you should be all set. Just make sure you have your confirmation #'s with you when you go to dinner. One time when we were there we arrived at a couple of ADR places and they didn't have us when they looked for the name :fit: but I had the confirmation #'s with us and they were able to pull it up :mickey:

LuvDaDuckMost
08-24-2009, 12:38 AM
Always take the confirmation numbers because the computer can only find the exact way it was originally entered. If you use a different phone number, a name of someone else in the party, etc., they will not be able to find you.

WDWCrazyKaren
08-24-2009, 09:25 AM
This is funny. I can't pull any of mine up online, however, I called last Friday and was able to confirm them all by phone. I don't know what goes on with that online thing!

I was told to bring the confirmation numbers with me.