PDA

View Full Version : Confused on when I am allowed to make ADRs..please help me :)

RobinRocksDisney
08-21-2009, 09:53 AM
:mickey:Hello!

After cancelling (gasp!) our October trip, we are now BACK ON to visit Disney for our spring break on March 27, 2010.

We are staying offsite (don't be mad at me, its free). Here is where I am confused.

Am I allowed to make ADRs?
Is October 27 the day I am able to start making ressies?

THANK YOU:thumbsup: in advance for your help!

It'sWDW4me
08-21-2009, 10:13 AM
Yes, your trip lands in the "slush zone" - 180 days out is technically Sept 28th which is still in the 90 days out ressie system.

Your first day to call is Oct 27th. Call early.

Good luck with the ressies and have a super fantastic first trip!

VWL Mom
08-21-2009, 10:14 AM
I would think you are correct on that as that is the date for the 180 switchover. You should be able to make them for the entire trip at that point since you will actually be 150 out at the point.

Strmchsr
08-21-2009, 10:40 AM
You are allowed to make ADRs, but just remember that staying off-site means you don't get the +10. You'll have to call back each day to make your ADR for that day or wait until all of your days fall under the 180 window and then call.

RobinRocksDisney
08-21-2009, 11:04 AM
Thank you..you guys are the best!

When making an ADR, do I have to give my credit card and will it be charged?

Strmchsr
08-21-2009, 11:15 AM
When making an ADR, do I have to give my credit card and will it be charged?

No, you don't have to give your credit card. There are only very specific shows where a credit card reservation is required (like Hoop-De-Doo and, I think, CRT). Regular ADRs do not have a credit card hold required. Just be sure if you can't make a time that you call to cancel so that someone else can have that slot.