PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP 2010 - here we come!

TheVBs
08-21-2009, 09:03 AM
Typically we go to WDW every 2 years. But recently we haven't had the best "in-between" vacations. We have some very big, non-Disney trips on the wish list, but are just waiting for our youngest to get a little bit older. SO.....

I've got DH talked into another WDW trip next year. :cool: We're going to shoot for early Oct. and hit the Halloween party, which will be a first for us! :mickey:

Mickey91
08-21-2009, 09:55 AM
That's great!!! You will love MNSSHP!:mpumpkin::bat::mpumpkin:

Gregandmel
08-21-2009, 01:35 PM
Yeah! that's awesome!! We went Oct. 2008 and LOVED it!!! The MNSSHP is a blast. I know it probably seems like a long time away, but it'll get here FAST! Have fun planning :pumpkin::ghost::bat:

dismommy
08-23-2009, 10:39 AM
You will love the halloween party. We went back and forth about when to go next year, but if we go for MNSSHP my DS wants to be there for halloween and that just doesn't work for use and even if we go that week and leave 10/30 the party is held so many nights we will really lose MK time so we have decided to go Nov5-Nov13. We hope to hit to halloween party again in 2012 but we will see you never know what can happen, maybe they will give use a good bounce back window and we can make it for halloween in 2011.

TheVBs
08-23-2009, 06:10 PM
Thanks guys! :mickey: It feels like it's forever to wait. But after reading about MNSSHP here, I am so excited to try it! :party: