PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used Apple Scooters?

tss22
08-20-2009, 08:06 PM
Can you give us a review of your experience?

Thanks!

PETE FROM NYC
08-21-2009, 05:00 PM
I have not used Apple yet, but I do have one booked for 9/4 to 9/13.
The price they quoted me was over 30% less than the next cheapest.

ransam
08-26-2009, 02:30 AM
let me know how it is...i just booked after reading this thread, and the price is awesome...the scooters looked brand new...and the guy on the phne was very nice.

tss22
08-27-2009, 10:32 PM
The price is great - plus they gave us a half day free and a free canopy. Wife is good with her sob stories...

ransam
09-04-2009, 01:59 PM
I have not used Apple yet, but I do have one booked for 9/4 to 9/13.
The price they quoted me was over 30% less than the next cheapest.

i see you're leaving today..have fun.
and please let me know what your experience w/ Apple is like.

PETE FROM NYC
09-23-2009, 03:47 PM
I just got back yesterday from 23 day road trip.I used Apple for my 9 night stay at Pop. Scooter was ready and waiting when I got there.Ran it into the ground and it held up well. I had the heavy duty model and needed to get used to it.The controls were different than what I was familiar with,pull lever to go instead of push like on DWs own.But once I got used to it, it was great. I did re-charge during meals, just to be safe.
I was very satified and will be giving them all of my future business.
Also they had the best price.
Nuff said!

beksy
09-26-2009, 01:25 AM
I'm glad you had a good experience! I've been waiting for a report and trying to decide who to go with for our trip. Both Mom and I will need to rent one, so we need someplace that is easy on the wallet but also dependable. You said you rented the heavy-duty one which is what we would both need. Did you have any trouble getting around with that one (was it easy to maneuver?)? Also, did you go with the 3-wheel or 4-wheel model? I didn't realize there was the option! Any insight is appreciated! :blush: