PDA

View Full Version : the friends, food, fun & footwear trip report

offwego
08-20-2009, 08:02 PM
We leave on Aug 22nd so if I'm doing a pre-trip report I guess I should get doing!

Cast Me Offwego (older than when we first started doing this but still under 40 for a bit longer)
DH no longer in the under 40 crowd but now a confirmed disney fan who even makes all the adrs
DS way bigger than when we started 14
Plans
Arrive aug 22 depart Aug 30th
we are staying at POP and have AP's and bought the one day tickets to get free dining..(food part)

We will also be meeting up with lots of intercot friends from both Canada and the USA while we are there which is really exciting!! (that's the friends part)

We have planned time in every park, a water park day, a bbq with friends and meals with just us and with friends, on our ADR list is Nine Dragons, Tony's, Ohana, Tutto Italia, Citrico's and Garden Grill, Crystal Palace (we've never been to Garden Grill or Tutto Italia so that should be both fun and food)

The footwear is cause I have a wee bit of a shoe issue. We fly southwest so that I can have a shoe suitcase. Seriously yes we do. And what my poor DH doesn't know is that my Mom even shipped me a pair (with other surprises from the disney online that he gets as well so he will be fine) and recent resident even mentioned a footwear surprise for me too..not even there for more than a couple of months and spreading pixie dust!

We will be using ME, and Disney transport so are looking forward to being really immersed in our happy place again! But with friends..and shoes.

Mickey'sGirl
08-20-2009, 09:55 PM
See ya there! I'll be the fun part! :cool:

Christine
08-20-2009, 11:55 PM
See ya there! I'll be the fun part! :cool:

ahem! I think that'd be ME!! :D

Can't wait to see yall!!!

ElenitaB
08-21-2009, 12:36 AM
Hey...what about me!?! :muscles:

Ropachs
08-21-2009, 07:35 AM
You will love Garden Grill :thumbsup:

Have fun!

RedSoxFan
08-21-2009, 07:49 AM
Have a great time.:mickey:

yjgirl32
08-21-2009, 08:16 AM
Have a magical trip! Be sure and report back.

BluewaterBrad
08-21-2009, 02:47 PM
Have a GREAT trip!!:mickey:

faline
09-01-2009, 05:38 PM
Hope it was wonderful!