PDA

View Full Version : Using Old Tickets

PETE FROM NYC
08-20-2009, 06:27 PM
We are booked in Pop for 9 nites with only one day of admissions ( so we get the dining plan)because we have a bunch of old non-expiring park hoppers.Do we just present these oldies at the gate and use them like in the old days?What about using them in fast pass machines?
Or must we trade them in for the current type of tickets, and if so, where to do it?

TEN MORE DAYS TIL WE HIT THE ROAD!!!

08-20-2009, 07:27 PM
Depends on "how old" and how many days on ticket. If real old and a lot of days you may get questioned about where they came from as they might seem to the turnstile as 192 or IDrive resells.

Marceline
08-20-2009, 09:12 PM
I would ask upon check-in. The front desk should be able to take care of you.....and hopefully attach the "oldies" to your key to the kingdom room key card to make it easier for you.:thumbsup::mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-20-2009, 09:23 PM
You should be able to exchange them for the new type card at Guest Services at any of the parks. That way they'll work in the FP machines and the turnstiles going into the parks.

PETE FROM NYC
08-21-2009, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the replies.
The old tickets we have are various world passports,and also ones from the Magic Kingdom Club.
We always used to buy tickets for our next trip before we left for home considering all the price increases there have been.Since then we have usually gotten a package deal, so the just never got used.
I also have a pair of commerative gold tickets that were pre-MGM Studios.They are 4-day non-expiring hoppers,with the original price of $100 each. One of these days,I want to find out if they are worth any kind of big bucks to a collector.

wdwfansince75
08-21-2009, 09:11 PM
Pete,
Looking forward to your trip reports. Hope you include your pre- and post- WDW portions of the trip as well. Stay safe, and stay in touch with all of us! And have a magical trip!