PDA

View Full Version : coffee at Poly

satchel01
08-20-2009, 04:18 PM
What are the coffee options at the Polynesian? Can you just walk up to Kona and order coffee to take back to the room? Does Capt Cook's have the same options available for refillable mugs as all the other food courts at resorts?

DreamFinder2
08-20-2009, 04:44 PM
A better option might be the coffee bar that sits on the 2nd level, just outside of Kona Cafe'. It serves a variety of coffee and pastries, but is only open during the morning hours.

I'm not sure what your evening options would be, although going into Kona Cafe' and enjoying a relaxing cup of coffee wouldn't be a bad option ;)

Here are the details from Info Central...

Kona Island Coffee Bar
Meals: Snacks
Hours: 6:30am-11:00am
Type: Lounge Service
Price Range: Items Under $10
Advanced Dining Reservations: No
Cuisine: Hot Beverages and Pastries
Description: Enjoy a signature Kona blend coffee or assorted pastries.

satchel01
08-20-2009, 05:26 PM
Ooo I think I know where you mean. Good to know. It sounds good.
thanks!

pixiesmimi
08-20-2009, 08:33 PM
A better option might be the coffee bar that sits on the 2nd level, just outside of Kona Cafe'. It serves a variety of coffee and pastries, but is only open during the morning hours.

I'm not sure what your evening options would be, although going into Kona Cafe' and enjoying a relaxing cup of coffee wouldn't be a bad option ;)

Here are the details from Info Central...

Kona Island Coffee Bar
Meals: Snacks
Hours: 6:30am-11:00am
Type: Lounge Service
Price Range: Items Under $10
Advanced Dining Reservations: No
Cuisine: Hot Beverages and Pastries
Description: Enjoy a signature Kona blend coffee or assorted pastries.

Ooh! Good information! Thanks!

tikiman
08-21-2009, 02:20 PM
If you want 100% Kona in the press pot it is not on the menu but it is availalbe at Kona Cafe. You can also purchase the beans.