PDA

View Full Version : Defying Gravity

alphamommy
08-19-2009, 09:57 PM
Has anyone been watching this show? DH and I tripped over it last Sunday, and it looks really interesting.

I know we've missed a couple episodes, and I'd like to learn more about it. I found a synopsis of the premier on ABC's website, bus still have a few questions.

Could someone PM me so I can ask my questions without spoiling things for anyone else?

Thanks!

bicker
08-20-2009, 05:37 AM
It's a pretty good show. Shame that it is a summer series... almost no chance of it being picked up for another season. :(

magicofdisney
09-13-2009, 06:51 PM
It's a pretty good show. Shame that it is a summer series... almost no chance of it being picked up for another season. :(
And this is why I am leary of watching new shows.

Right now I'm watching old series through Netflix. At least then I know what I'm getting myself into and not getting hooked on something that doesn't last.

alphamommy
09-13-2009, 08:50 PM
I thought this was going to be on in the fall. Rats! I finally find a series that I'm interested in, and it's only short term.

Back to The History Channel and ESPN for me!

ChipnDaleGal
09-15-2009, 06:02 AM
I was very reluctant to watch it because I hate falling in love with a show and then having it disappear. But I watched the pilot and was pulled in hook, line and sinker. It is a very well done show and I love the premise. And I am so happy to see "Plow Guy" from Men in Trees on something again.

caryrae
09-15-2009, 02:23 PM
You can get the 1st several episodes on Amazon Video on Demand for $1.99 each if you want to see episodes you missed.

They have:
Pilot part 1 and 2
Threshold
H2IK
Rubicon
Bacon
Fear
Love, Honor, Obey (this was the one that just aired on Sunday the 13th)

magicofdisney
09-15-2009, 04:01 PM
You can also watch them for free on ABC.com.

I downloaded the pilot, being offered for free from iTunes, and that's what got me hooked. I set it up to record on my DVR and realized I was about 4 shows off so I watched the rest online to get caught up.

buzznwoodysmom
09-16-2009, 05:34 PM
DH and I are really liking this show. I too hate getting pulled into these shows and then it gets cancelled. I hope that's not the case with this one.