PDA

View Full Version : The Marketplace on Saturday??

momof3+twins
08-19-2009, 03:18 PM
How busy is it at around 4pm on a Saturday? It is our first day and we want to do something other than the parks. We always go to the Marketplace and love it. Keep the Lego store in mind. We will be in there.

Christine
08-19-2009, 04:51 PM
It's typically busy on the weekends but not unmanageable. If that's all you're wanting to do and not pressed for time to do anything else, then no worries!! Have fun!!

sisterdisco
08-19-2009, 08:22 PM
We went on a Saturday after dinner a week ago. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY INSANE. IT WAS WALL TO WALL PEOPLE. THE LEGO STORE HAD ABOUT 100 PEOPLE IN IT. YOU COULD NOT WALK W/O SOMEONE BANGING INTO YOU.
The concierge at our hotel said that it is ALWAYS crowed on Sat nights.
So.....I have no idea how 4pm is, but it truly was a nightmare a few hours later.

phillydan
08-21-2009, 03:07 PM
Can't comment on Saturdays, but we were there on Sunday night 2 weeks ago- it was insane! More crowded than the parks. We arrived around 8:00, so you might be OK arriving earlier. Good luck. Stop by Ghirardelli's for me....:cloud9:

spinnerf
08-21-2009, 08:03 PM
I agree, insane on the weekends, not so bad very early. You may be OK though, I really think attendance in the world will be dropping this week as kids all over the country start heading back to school. Good luck.