PDA

View Full Version : New "V" TV series coming.

caryrae
08-18-2009, 10:16 PM
For those who remember the old TV Series "V" from years ago, looks like they will be making a new "V" series coming this year.

V is an upcoming television series remake to be broadcast on ABC during the mid season of the 2009-2010 television season. It is executive produced by The 4400 creator Scott Peters, Jace Hall, Steve Pearlman and Jeffrey Bell and is based on the science-fiction franchise created by Kenneth Johnson. The series will premiere on November 3, 2009.

Giant spaceships appear over all major cities of the world, the alien "Visitors" claiming to come in peace. As some humans begin to doubt the sincerity of the Visitors, Homeland Security agent Erica Evans discovers that the aliens have spent decades infiltrating our governments and businesses and are now in the final stages of their plan to take over the planet. Erica joins the resistance movement, which includes Ryan, a Visitor sleeper agent who wants to save humanity. However, the aliens have won favor among the people of Earth by curing a variety of diseases, and have recruited earth's youth, including Erica's son, to serve unknowingly as spies.

PirateLover
08-18-2009, 11:07 PM
This sounds like it could be super cool!

JPL
08-18-2009, 11:23 PM
I loved the original and actually have it on DVD:thumbsup: Can't wait for the new version :D

Dragongirlx
08-19-2009, 08:02 AM
They did an article on this in my sci fi magazine and it looks uber cool - I can't wait