PDA

View Full Version : The train at AK?

TheDuckRocks
08-18-2009, 11:22 AM
We have never been out to the Conservation Station at AK on the Wildlife Express. Do you leave your ECV somewhere before boarding the train like you do at MK? Or does the ECV go with you? If you leave it are there places to sit down when my legs give up?
Thanks for any info you can share.

ransam
08-18-2009, 01:07 PM
you can take it w/ you.... no problems.

TheDuckRocks
08-18-2009, 03:22 PM
:joy::train:
I love riding the train at MK but hate the fact that we can't use it as a mode of transportation to get to the other side of the park. And I do know that the train at AK only goes to the Conservation Station and back.

Mackflava99
08-19-2009, 11:57 AM
yes you can take it with you- the true to life African design makes it easy to use-

its a long walk from the train to the building so you will need to have it with you

steamboat willy
08-20-2009, 07:02 PM
:joy::train:
I love riding the train at MK but hate the fact that we can't use it as a mode of transportation to get to the other side of the park. And I do know that the train at AK only goes to the Conservation Station and back.

You can get on the MK Railroad and ride it to the Fronterland Station or Mickey's Toon Town Station and get off at either, which is the other side of the park. We ride the train all the way around once, stay on again and get off at one or the other (Fronterland or Toon Town).

17 Days - We're ALMOST done with our countdown!

:mickey: :joy: :fworks: :vacation: :wave: :balloon:

TheDuckRocks
08-21-2009, 09:46 AM
You can get on the MK Railroad and ride it to the Fronterland Station or Mickey's Toon Town Station and get off at either, which is the other side of the park. We ride the train all the way around once, stay on again and get off at one or the other (Fronterland or Toon Town).

They have let you take an ECV on board?:confused: