PDA

View Full Version : Help---NEW MEMBERS!

GroovyTeach
08-18-2009, 12:10 AM
Hello! We just joined DVC this week into BLT...so here come the ?'s!!!

1. We want to book a trip for June 4-10, 2010 at HHI. Should we book BLT now just to be safe? What are our chances at HHI...we want a 2 BRM.
2. Can we BLT and then waitlist HHI now or do we have to waitlist HHI at 7 months out?
3. Can you waitlist 2 places at once?

THANKS SO MUCH!

Seasonscraps
08-18-2009, 04:30 AM
Congrats on being a new member!

1. If you are ok with going to Florida instead of South Carolina, you can reserve BLT and wait list HHI. I am not familiar with how easy it is to get rooms at HHI.

2. You have to wait for the 7 month window to reserve/waitlist HHI.

3. You can have 2 waitlists. If one of them becomes available, your reservation is updated automatically. Your original reservation and the other wait list is cancelled.

vizsla
08-18-2009, 05:03 AM
:mickey:Welcome Home:mickey:

TheDuckRocks
08-18-2009, 10:59 AM
I just made reservations for HHI 2 weeks ago. When I started asking about HHI the reservationist immediately told me that HHI was the most difficult location to get as it is the smallest. She was greatly relieved to find out I did not want Dream Or Premier season. That said, I was flexible by a 3 week span of time and had to cut our stay to only 4 nights and had to go up a category for the room. I do realize I was booking much sooner than 7 months in advance. Good luck getting just what you want.