PDA

View Full Version : requesting bed rails at resorts?

green ranger
08-17-2009, 11:39 PM
We will be traveling and staying at WL with our two young children. I was just wondering if the resorts have bed rails to request. Thanks!

CanadianWDWFan
08-18-2009, 07:20 AM
They sure do! All you have to do is request them, either at check in or once you get to you room call housekeeping.

We have found that calling housekeeping works best for us.

green ranger
08-18-2009, 08:30 AM
Thank you so much for the great news!

TheRustyScupper
08-18-2009, 11:08 AM
1) ALL resorts have bed rails.
2) As mentioned, call Housekeeping after check-in.
3) They are first-come-first-served.
4) But, if they are out, they can get them from another resort.

Checkers
08-19-2009, 11:40 AM
:mickey:We have requested them at the time we made our reservations and at check-in. Never had a problem getting them but I have read that they are on a first-come, first-served basis so I would request at time of making reservations just to make sure.

tinksmom02
08-19-2009, 11:15 PM
We've always had them...the first few trips I made sure to request them on the reservation, but the last trip I forgot. I asked at check-in, though, and they were sent up in no time.

seanyred
08-20-2009, 06:27 PM
Was just wondering....

we are going to be staying at Kidani Village and have a studio. Will the bed rails work for the sofa/bed?

green ranger
09-03-2009, 08:30 PM
Was just wondering....

we are going to be staying at Kidani Village and have a studio. Will the bed rails work for the sofa/bed?

Well, we went to Disney and got the bed rails! They were great. The bed rails we were given definitely needed to go between a mattress and box spring, so I don't think it would have worked on a sofa bed.