PDA

View Full Version : Park to Park Transportation

jenperich
08-17-2009, 01:27 PM
When parks are still open, are there buses that will bring you from one park to another? More specifically, we'll be at Animal Kingdom during the day and will be dining at Epcot that night and want to take a bus from one to another. Just curious. Thanks!

TheRustyScupper
08-17-2009, 01:44 PM
yes.

Scott C
08-17-2009, 02:09 PM
yes, you can do that but I find the frequency of park to park busses to be a little lower than the resort busses. I would consider taking a bus from AK to say Beach club and walking into epcot from there. Depends on where you reservation is of course.

Thanks
Scott C

KAJUNKING
08-17-2009, 02:47 PM
yes, you can do that but I find the frequency of park to park busses to be a little lower than the resort busses. I would consider taking a bus from AK to say Beach club and walking into epcot from there. Depends on where you reservation is of course.

Thanks
Scott C

i agree park to park buses in our experience are far less frequent than the resort buses

Imagineer1981
08-17-2009, 04:10 PM
rental car would be faster!

jenperich
08-17-2009, 06:30 PM
Thanks everyone! We'll probably just take a bus to one of the Epcot resorts and walk into Epcot. Our ADR is at San Angel Inn, so I think we'll be okay with that. Thanks again!