PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining Bouceback Offer

wdwnomad
08-16-2009, 10:29 PM
I saw on another site that there is a free dining bouceback offer out there now. The person posted a picture of the flyer. They are staying at a moderate so they didn't have any info on a value. Their flyer only showed mod and deluxe rates.

The offer is free basic dining at those resorts. Dates are 8/15/10 to 9/30/10.

Hopefully, someone will come along and post the offer for the value resorts. It will be interesting to see if they keep it how it has been in the past or if they make it quick service like the winter offer.

Jodi
08-16-2009, 10:39 PM
This would be awesome !! We are heading down in 4 days and we are hoping to have a bounce back offer in our room. Will let you know. :thumbsup:

ransam
08-17-2009, 12:25 AM
i would bet next year, they will do kind of what they are doing this December, where the counter service dining plan is free and you an pay the difference for the regular dining plan.

ransam
08-17-2009, 12:26 AM
i would bet next year, they will do kind of what they are doing this December, where the counter service dining plan is free and you an pay the difference for the regular dining plan.

for the value resorts i mean.

Fangorn
08-17-2009, 11:50 AM
This would be consistent with what they've done the last couple of years at least. They've done the bounceback offer with 'free dining' during the current 'free dining' promotion. It's nice if you like going in the Fall, because you don't have to wait until April or so to find out if Disney is going to run another dining promotion.

They don't always have a flyer in every room, but you can ask at the front desk, and they'll give you the number to call. One year, they had a blurb about it on the resort TV loop, but it wasn't obvious - just a sentence at the bottom of the resort info screen with a phone number.

Steve

hokies4life
08-17-2009, 04:47 PM
We are at All Star Music right now and we have a flyer for 20%-30% off rack rates for rooms booked at certain times through the end of the year. But the dates start at the end of the week so I kind of think we have an old flyer. I was going to call in the next couple days and see if there is some kind of new offer, so if I find anything out I'll be sure to let y'all know.

:chipdale:

wdwnomad
08-19-2009, 10:21 PM
Update: I have a friend who is staying at the All Stars now. They called and told me the bounceback offer for the values is for the regular dining plan.

disneykid99
08-22-2009, 08:40 AM
My DH was just asking if I had heard anything about the bounce back. We did it last year when we were there - so using it in 27 days:mickey: I am glad to know it is being offered again. Thanks for the great info:thumbsup:

hokies4life
08-22-2009, 09:01 AM
Yep, regular dining plan is offered for bounceback as long as its booked by the end of october. only values and mods are mentioned on the flyer, so I don't know if deluxes are included as well. I would assume so.

kimblebee
08-23-2009, 10:31 AM
I am heading down to WDW in 3 weeks and I am planning on booking a BB while I am down there. I do have 2 questions though

1-Can I book a room for a friend as well under my name?

2-The offer is good until 9/30. My plan is to stay there until 10/8. Will the DP be in effect for my whole trip or will I have to pay OOP for the days in October?

Thanks