PDA

View Full Version : No reservation found

cherbie66
08-16-2009, 09:32 PM
Today I checked my dining reservations online one-by-one to make sure that they were all there. Our one breakfast at Ohana came up as no reservation being found. Maybe I wrote the confirmation # down wrong. How can I make sure that they have our reservation? Should I call the same place I did to originally make my reservations?

Thanks for your help!

Strmchsr
08-16-2009, 09:51 PM
Just call WDW Dining reservations and they can verify for you.

Madame Leona
08-16-2009, 10:03 PM
After reading your post, I double checked my adrs on line and more than half of them weren't pulling up. I called Disney dining and the man I talked to was very nice and very helpful. More importantly, all my adrs were there!

jimsgal05
08-16-2009, 10:36 PM
how do you check you ADR online...???

thanks..I have never done that I usually just call...but we have so many I would like to do it online 1st...

Lori:mickey:

LandFan
08-17-2009, 06:32 AM
Yeah - I can never pull them up online either for some reason :( so I always call to check. Plus I print out my email confirmations of those ressies I made online so I keep those with me as well.

VWL Mom
08-17-2009, 07:13 AM
how do you check you ADR online...???

thanks..I have never done that I usually just call...but we have so many I would like to do it online 1st...

Lori:mickey:

Go to http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/restaurants/ at the top right you will see My Disney Vacation with a drop down for dining reservations. Click on that and it will take you to the page. You need to enter the dining confo number and phone. You can retrieve one at a time or all at once. Remember to use the phone number you made the dining reservation with which may be your cell phone.

jimsgal05
08-17-2009, 10:25 AM
thank you VWL MOM...trying that right now.... I hope theya re all there....:)

thanks Lori

pixiesmimi
08-17-2009, 11:01 PM
This happened on some of mine when I checked on line this week but had forgotten that I inadvertantly used two different phone numbers. Managed to pull them all up but since I don't trust the computer, I called Dining and they confirmed that they were all there but she had a problem at first pulling them up. The computer kept kicking her out. I was afraid that horror stories I had heard about lost reservations had hit us. But all is fine. :thumbsup:

brownie
08-18-2009, 07:35 AM
We've had a problem before where they put it under the wrong phone number. When the cast member tried to pull it up at check-in under our phone number, some of our priority seatings did not show up. We were able to track it down, so maybe that's the problem you are having.