PDA

View Full Version : Happy Flight Dance

Dopey's Girl
08-16-2009, 09:31 PM
Every few days I go out to Airtran's website to check flight prices for my January trip...just checked...$59 each way! I'm so excited!!! It's my first ever 2 week vacation, and it's all coming together! :cloud9:

Just had to share with a group I knew would understand my planning excitement!!!

Tinkerbella16
08-16-2009, 09:55 PM
Congrats!!

Same thing with us two weeks ago... I wasn't supposed to be going back to wdw this year. I looked on AirTran and found CHEAP airfare $54 each way..both flights being non-stop which is always good! I could NOT pass that price up and we booked it immediately. We then booked our November WDW trip 3 days later and I am soooo excited. Just got all of our dining booked this morning too so we are all set!!

Just check every couple days to make sure your flight times stay the same...airtran loves changing it up without notice! We went through that last year.

wdwnutz
08-16-2009, 11:06 PM
Southwest has been the same. When we first booked it was $99 each way non-stop. I checked back 2 weeks ago and it went down to $79 so our AAA agent rebooked it and we have a $160 credit to use.

Dopey's Girl
08-17-2009, 08:48 AM
Congrats!!
Just check every couple days to make sure your flight times stay the same...airtran loves changing it up without notice! We went through that last year.

Yeah, I have been flying Airtran for a while...it has happened to me more than once. It's annoying, but for $59 each way, I don't mind so much!