PDA

View Full Version : FP/AK Planning ?s

Paiges
08-16-2009, 06:48 PM
Our first trip is in Sept, and I am trying to come up with a rough plan for our days. Here are my questions (for right now!)...

If we hop to a park later in the day, will the tip board let us know which rides do not have any FastPasses left?

In Animal Kingdom, on an EMH morning should we:

Hit KS first thing, grab a FP afterward if the kids like it, then head to EE and plan to wait

OR

Hit KS first thing, then head to EE, grab a FP if the line has gotten long, then come back

OR

give me other suggestions

I am not opposed to heading to EE to get FPs first thing, then meeting up with the family at KS, but I wasn't sure if we'll need FP during EMH.

Thanks for all your input. I am SOOO educated thanks to Intercotees!! We are going to have a great trip!

sisterdisco
08-16-2009, 09:04 PM
I can't speak for AM EMH, but here is what we did one week ago and it worked out great!

Got to park at 9am, went to the centralized fast pass distribution (at It's a bugs life) and got FP for KS. Then we walked to EE and rode it w/ a 10min stand by line. We then went to Dinosaur (w 10 minute wait) then to the boneyard, then back to centralized FP and I asked the cast member if they had Kali River Rapids FP and they were handing them out (good for anytime) . So then we saw a Bug's Life, then on to KS, then to conservation station, then to Kali, and then we left. We got all this done by 2pm. We had no wait longer than 15 minutes.

I like to fp KS, cause it is my least favorite ride to wait in line for, seems HOT.......

Paiges
08-17-2009, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the input. We'll be trying your strategy. I wonder how long the centralized FP station will be there?