PDA

View Full Version : Towel animals

gnomelady
08-15-2009, 07:04 PM
Do the Mousekeepers at French Quarter make towels animals for your room , like they do at POP?

Tippy
08-15-2009, 07:31 PM
When we stayed at in 2006 the maid made towel animals for our girls. They were more like towel dolls. The girls loved them.

KatMark
08-15-2009, 07:32 PM
Towel animals are made at most, if not all of the resorts. Whether or not you get one is another story. It depends on the housekeeping person, how much time she has and whether she knows how to make them. You can see them in windows for six or seven rooms in a row and have others tell you they never got one.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-15-2009, 07:44 PM
Yep! We've had towel animals our last two stays at POFQ.

We travel with a stuffed rabbit, and on our last trip, she made a towel rabbit, and it put it with our stuffed animal...they were friends :cool:

gnomelady
08-15-2009, 07:53 PM
Thanks.
Last time we stayed at POP and got one the last night only after asking for it. I let my BGF take it home since she never had been to Disney. This time I hope we get one each night so we can share them. I think they are so cute.

Tinkerbella16
08-15-2009, 07:56 PM
Stayed at POFQ last year and we had towel animals made 3 times, and there were no kids with us on our trip. They were so cute! One was a bouqet of flowers, another was a swan which was really neat! And another was a rabbit.