PDA

View Full Version : Computers at POR?

dinahvixen
08-15-2009, 01:59 PM
Even though I'll be on vacation, I will need to check in with my work email a couple times, but i don't have a laptop; does anyone know if POR has any public-use computers with internet?

CleveRocks
08-15-2009, 02:18 PM
No, no such thing.

Here's a crazy idea ... is your cellphone contract almost up? Can you upgrade to a cellphone with e-mail/Interent access? This could help solve your dilemma.

TammiMcMan
08-15-2009, 02:19 PM
From Info Central here on INTERCOT:

Guests may access the internet and check their Web-based email at the Business Center at Disney's Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Yacht and Beach Club and Coronado Springs Resorts. Their hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. The cost is $40 per hour or $10 for each 15 minutes of internet access. There is also a charge of $1 per page to print. The Center's equipment can be used for business purposes only.

You can also log onto the internet in Epcot at Innoventions if you have web based access to your email account.

dinahvixen
08-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Thanks, I may have to do that...

tadshome
08-15-2009, 04:26 PM
I think that Disneyquest has computers that can be used and they have interet access and they do not charge :thumbsup:

TammiMcMan
08-15-2009, 04:48 PM
I think that Disneyquest has computers that can be used and they have interet access and they do not charge :thumbsup:Two things though, you have to pay to get into Disneyquest and I don't believe you can access personal e-mail accounts.

tadshome
08-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Two things though, you have to pay to get into Disneyquest and I don't believe you can access personal e-mail accounts.

Is disneyquest not included in the MYW & more option? sorry I am unsure as the tickets that we get in the UK include park hopping, waterparks and disneyquest so I assumed that MYW was the same. The last time that I was there I was able to access hotmail and ymail accounts but this may have changed now :confused:

JPL
08-15-2009, 05:43 PM
Just a thought here :idea:

Depending on how often you are going to use it on this trip and the prospect of having it on future trips as well as other uses. Have you compared your needs and what it will cost at WDW to the price of a Netbook or Mini. I have seen sales online for as low as $199.