PDA

View Full Version : Best line overheard?

VWL Mom
08-15-2009, 01:39 PM
While relaxing at the BW pool this week I overheard a man tell his daughter "this is the happiest place on earth so you better put a gosh darn smile on your face". Just cracked me up. Anyone else heard funny lines?

Marilyn Michetti
08-15-2009, 05:45 PM
I heard a man say, "I don't know where they keep Shamu - it must be AK".

dmosher
08-15-2009, 06:00 PM
Little Boy: "Mom, what is Goofy?"
:pipes:
D

badkitty
08-15-2009, 09:07 PM
A very tired dad to his badly behaving son, "If you don't stop acting that way, I am going to beat you when I am not so tired."

StitchFan#1
08-15-2009, 09:18 PM
During food and wine you know those mango mousse thingerZ the little ghirl said mommy can i get a mango mouse?:rotfl:

T-Belle
08-15-2009, 10:59 PM
I heard a man say, "I don't know where they keep Shamu - it must be AK".

:funny:

Emme&TeddysMommy
08-15-2009, 11:58 PM
Excuse me sir does this ride leave the track?

tinksmom02
08-16-2009, 12:27 AM
My friend to her son last year:
"Stop drinking water and eat your ice cream!"

Maybe you just had to be there, but I thought it was hysterical, a whole reversal of healthy eating type of thing.

tinksmom02
08-16-2009, 12:29 AM
A very tired dad to his badly behaving son, "If you don't stop acting that way, I am going to beat you when I am not so tired."

:rotfl: This was the funniest yet!

mouseketeer mom
08-16-2009, 09:01 AM
We took the bus from DHS back to the Poly two weeks ago, and when we pulled up, the woman next to me asked if this was Animal Kingdom Park. Thats where she was going. :confused: What?? I tried not to laugh as I gently told her we were at the Polynesian...wonder if she ever got there!!

BluewaterBrad
08-16-2009, 06:34 PM
Angry mother to her son (who just vomited inside AS Sports lobby) "We didn't come down here to spend all of our money for you to get sick!" It was unbelievable!!:confused::mickey:

mouseneer
08-17-2009, 04:48 AM
The overhang for the main bulding at All- Star Sports is held up with giant letters that spell out A-L-L -S-T-A-R- S-P-O-R-T-S. One morning while we were standing under it, my 6 year-old daughter said " Daddy, I got sick on the big 'S'." There it was, a big puddle about waist high on the big 'S' in the word 'STAR'. YUCK !! I felt so bad that I couldn't make her feel better, but after a little while, it was funny what she said..." Daddy, I got sick on the big ' S ' "....:ill:

emmatink
08-17-2009, 09:08 PM
When our DD was 3 she finally met Belle and when Belle asked "what is your name little princess?" all our nervous/excited DD could say was "I don't have a name." Then for the next 10 minutes she went on and on about her grandparents dogs and cats. Gotta love the little ones and the things they say!

green ranger
08-17-2009, 10:44 PM
Our DS was sitting on the bench in the Hall of President's lobby and the CM was talking to him and my father. The CM asked my DS3 "Where do you live?" My son answered, "The Wilderness Lodge."
His answer gave the CM a chuckle.

Lakin
08-17-2009, 11:37 PM
We took the bus from DHS back to the Poly two weeks ago, and when we pulled up, the woman next to me asked if this was Animal Kingdom Park. Thats where she was going. :confused: What?? I tried not to laugh as I gently told her we were at the Polynesian...wonder if she ever got there!!

ROTFLOL, that's hilarious.

DisneyPrincess21
08-18-2009, 01:10 AM

HAHA!!

:funny:

brad192
08-18-2009, 11:32 PM
One day at MK I was taking a little break along the main path thru Frontierland. Just chillin' on a bench doing a little people watching, when a young couple with a daughter about 3 or 4 appeared & the girl was obviously having a severe meltdown.:fit:

Crying, screaming, and yelling - nothing the young couple tried would satisfy the little girl. After about 5 minutes of this, the exasperated father finally yelled at the little girl "What the heck is WRONG?"

In perfect comedic timing, the little girl answered "I'm having a bad day!":mad:

I actually laughed out loud at this, and the parents kinda gave me a little smile...

Great Disney moment!:mickey:

DisneyPrincess21
08-19-2009, 10:31 AM
One day at MK I was taking a little break along the main path thru Frontierland. Just chillin' on a bench doing a little people watching, when a young couple with a daughter about 3 or 4 appeared & the girl was obviously having a severe meltdown.:fit:
Crying, screaming, and yelling - nothing the young couple tried would satisfy the little girl. After about 5 minutes of this, the exasperated father finally yelled at the little girl "What the heck is WRONG?"
In perfect comedic timing, the little girl answered "I'm having a bad day!":mad:
I actually laughed out loud at this, and the parents kinda gave me a little smile...
Great Disney moment!:mickey:

haha awww that's cute. They really do say "the darndest things"

DeniseMB
08-19-2009, 12:19 PM
A little boy with his finger up his nose. Mom says "stop that, you will put a hole in your brain" :mickey:

ransam
08-19-2009, 11:58 PM
i hvae two.
One i have posted on here before but we were in line for Pirates...two college age guys were talking to two girls, i'm assuming they were their dates...but one guy said "i read where walt disney often built his rides to keep the movies alive...like peter pan ride, snow white ride"....then they went on talking and suddenly one of the girls said "i love the pirate ride, i wonder how old this ride is"...the guy replied, "not that old, the first pirate movie came out only about 10 years or so ago"....i looked at my friend and we had that look like "did he just say that" was he serious?

the second one may have been one of those "you had to be there" stories...but riding back to the resort one night, it was late. My sister and i were on the bus and this 10 year old boy comes on the bus and just plops down between us....and says to no one in paticular "sisters are so evil"....my sister looks at him and says "what makes you say that..my brother is right there"...and he looks at my sister and says "nag nag nag...talk talk talk....my sister has a black heart"..the he looks at me and said "you know what i'm talking bout"....i swear none of us in our party stopped laughing until the next day....to this day i tell my sister what a black heart she has.

DisneyPrincess21
08-20-2009, 12:59 AM
i hvae two.
One i have posted on here before but we were in line for Pirates...two college age guys were talking to two girls, i'm assuming they were their dates...but one guy said "i read where walt disney often built his rides to keep the movies alive...like peter pan ride, snow white ride"....then they went on talking and suddenly one of the girls said "i love the pirate ride, i wonder how old this ride is"...the guy replied, "not that old, the first pirate movie came out only about 10 years or so ago"....i looked at my friend and we had that look like "did he just say that" was he serious?

I remember reading your post about that before, that is funny. It's one of those time's when someone is trying to impress with how knowledgeable they are, and instead they come out sounding ridiculous! HAHA

the second one may have been one of those "you had to be there" stories...but riding back to the resort one night, it was late. My sister and i were on the bus and this 10 year old boy comes on the bus and just plops down between us....and says to no one in paticular "sisters are so evil"....my sister looks at him and says "what makes you say that..my brother is right there"...and he looks at my sister and says "nag nag nag...talk talk talk....my sister has a black heart"..the he looks at me and said "you know what i'm talking bout"....i swear none of us in our party stopped laughing until the next day....to this day i tell my sister what a black heart she has.

:D HAHAHA :rotfl: That is soooo funny! :funny:

MissMaryPoppins
08-20-2009, 10:12 PM
I was taking the bus to the Magic Kingdom one morning and a family got on and sat their little boy next to me. He was eating cereal out of a sandwich bag and suddenly he gets up on his knees and sticks his face in mine. He yelled to me "ARE YOU GOING TO CHEF MICKEY'S?". I laughed and told him no and he yelled back "WE ARE!". He was so exicted to be going he was actually shaking. It was really cute.

DisneyPrincess21
08-20-2009, 10:43 PM
I was taking the bus to the Magic Kingdom one morning and a family got on and sat their little boy next to me. He was eating cereal out of a sandwich bag and suddenly he gets up on his knees and sticks his face in mine. He yelled to me "ARE YOU GOING TO CHEF MICKEY'S?". I laughed and told him no and he yelled back "WE ARE!". He was so exicted to be going he was actually shaking. It was really cute.

Hahahaha!!! :funny:

IloveDisney71
08-21-2009, 08:21 PM
i hvae two.

I've read where you posted this before and it still makes me laugh!!! :haha:

VolMickey
09-02-2009, 04:42 PM
These are like the cruise line jokes where the passengers ask stuff like:

"Does the crew sleep on the ship?" No, that's why you don't see many of them in the middle of the night.

"Does the ship generate it's own power?" - No, we've got a really looooooooooooong extension cord.

Disney4us2
09-02-2009, 08:16 PM
On our first trip to WDW my DD then 5 and I did a lot of Princess dining/meet & greets. She was so into Cinderella. By the end of our trip and seeing Cindy all the time she asked me why Cinderella had so many different faces.:mickey: I don't remember how I answered.

kemps@wdw
09-07-2009, 01:00 AM
After being @ WDW w/his 3 and 6 yr olds for 5 days, my DB-I-L said "he was ready to call child protective services (CPS) on himself!:D

Not2Loud
09-07-2009, 08:00 PM

Isn't it amazing how we take our familiarity with WDW for granted?

Sometimes I feel for the people trying to get everything in, in just a few days.

mouseketeer mom
09-07-2009, 08:12 PM
Isn't it amazing how we take our familiarity with WDW for granted?

Sometimes I feel for the people trying to get everything in, in just a few days.

Agreed. Or the people that show up for dinner and are turned away because they had no clue about ADR's. I feel for them too.

Jim&AngieMarriner
09-07-2009, 09:14 PM
I overheard this one at Epcot in the Biergarten at a table of like 20 or so when the waitress brought the check " Honey we just ate a months paycheck, I hope you are full."

mousefan76
09-08-2009, 02:30 PM
Once my DS4 was kinda throwing a tantrum for a reason I don't remember and he was walking about 5 or 6 ft behind my DW but was right beside me and my DW told a CM who was watching us walk by "I don't know whose little boy that is, he's just following us" in a joking manner. The CM said "OMG, has he been following you for long?" I guess you had to be there.