PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever stayed at Windsor Palms?

Aurora's Mom
08-14-2009, 04:55 PM
We have an upcoming trip (and are taking my in-laws) in a few weeks, and as spoiled as this sounds, I've never stayed offsite. I'm very nervous about it.

Has anyone ever stayed at Windsor Palms? What can you tell me? What was great, what did you miss?

Thanks so much!

sainter
08-14-2009, 07:34 PM
HI! We stayed in a 3 bedroom condo in Windsor (used to be Wyndam) Palms in 2001. They were still building and so most of the houses were not done and they were still working on some of the landscaping. Anyway, so everything was brand new and very nice. And there were not many people around so we had the pool to ourselves a lot. We love staying on property but I have to say it was very very nice to have seperate bedrooms, a lanai, a kitchen for breakfast or a late night snack and a washer and dryer. Threw a load in every day and had clean clothes the whole trip. To top it off, we got it for $85 a night!! But that was 8 years ago...
I remember something about there being a "short cut" of some kind to Disney World from that area but we honestly never rent a car anymore so we haven't been in that area in a long time. Maybe one of your fellow Intercotees knows.