PDA

View Full Version : The day before.....

Lizzy
08-14-2009, 10:22 AM
I leave tomorrow for my Beach Club Birthday trip, and I cannot wait!

Problem is, I work BOTH jobs today. I am sitting here at day job- of course hanging out on Intercot all day pumping myself up even more (I think I need to cut back on the soda for the rest of the day) I am utterly useless. My night job might be more of a problem. I am a restaurant manager and recently had to be transferred to a new store. Long story short- fell in love with the boss, moved in together and it's against the rules. :secret:

So tonight is my first night at the new store. And I am leaving for Disney tomorrow? I tried to get them to wait to transfer me until I got back but they couldn't. Oye. So I have to try very hard to focus and prove myself worth making room for me at this store all the while containing my excitement that I will be in WDW tomorrow. How I am going to accomplish this? I have no idea.

At least at night job I will be busy and not watching the clock like I have been doing all morning so far at day job :blush:

1EeyoreFan
08-14-2009, 12:30 PM
We are leaving in the a.m. as well! I ended up taking off today due to being ill!! I ended up getting a strong antibiotic (suppossed to kill anything he said) for this never ending sinus infection. DH just got some antibiotics yesterday.

Now the check enginge light is on! I think we need prayer! lol. Regardless of all of the above, the show must go on. DD has talked non-stop about seeing Alladin, Jasmine, etc.

Still looking forward to a great time. Hope you have a wonderful trip!!

ozmom
08-14-2009, 12:43 PM
Hope you both have a wonderful trip!!!

Check your gas cap, many times if your gas cap is not on correctly the check engine light will come on. Just remove and make sure it clicks when you put back on, hope this helps.

pdrlkr
08-17-2009, 07:55 AM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink: