PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Pleasure Island AMC

Disney_Barbie
08-14-2009, 09:50 AM
(This may be a stupid question, becuase I feel like I would have heard it mentioned around these boards already if it was so, but I'm going to ask it anyway...)
Does the AMC movie theater in P.I. have anything special about it or anything? Like for example, our local AMC has a 21+ premium theater, with big comfy reclinable chairs, where you can adult beverages. PI AMC doesn't have a premium section or anytihng special does it?

Oh, and my second question has to do w/ food leftovers : I'm used to eating smaller meals more frequently. So OFTEN when I go out to dinner I take my leftovers with me. Ordinarily I don't think one would not be able to bring their dinner left overs into a movie theater, but seeing how dtd is so full of resturants, and seeing as most guests use disney buses (otherwise I would just go set my leftovers in my car) would I be allowed to bring my dinner left overs into the movies with me? (I'm obviously not going to eat in the theater) Or should I not even bother taking my leftovers w/ me that night?