PDA

View Full Version : Portobello w/ no ressies

Disney_Barbie
08-14-2009, 09:28 AM
I had a VERY last min change of heart & thought we might want to do Portobello just 10 days from now (we leave in just a few days :mickey: )
There were no ADR available though :( I was wondering if Portobello has a bar or anything? Actually that would probably be ideal since we wanted to go more so for just the experience of it than to actually fulll up our tummys. It would probably be ideal to show up, sit at the bar & have a drink & app. Is that possible by any chance?

Disney_Barbie
08-17-2009, 12:13 PM
I got my own question answered.
But incase anyone else wants to know :
I got reservations. I was googleing Portobello thinking I could find info regarding if they had a bar or not & I stumbled on the official website. On there, was listed a direct line to make reservations along with the disney dine line. Just for kicks I called that number, and pretty much had my pick of reservations, the very sweet woman that answered the phone gave me my choice of dinning times (for just 8 days from now) she even said they had openings this evening.
So there's an FYI if anyone was hoping to go & coudn't get ADR, you can call directly (407-934-8888) & end up w/ MUCH better results!

Seasonscraps
08-17-2009, 02:06 PM
I am glad that worked out!! :D