PDA

View Full Version : Goofy's Kitchen for Adults

hauntedmansiongirl
08-14-2009, 04:53 AM
Hello, Just wondering if an adults-only group would enjoy Goofy's Kitchen or if it is totally geared to kids. How is the food? Thanks so much :mickey:

Mickey'sGirl
08-14-2009, 09:12 AM
Hello, Just wondering if an adults-only group would enjoy Goofy's Kitchen or if it is totally geared to kids. How is the food? Thanks so much :mickey:
We went to Goofy's Kitchen last year for my husband's 41st Birthday (we were with our children, however). Our waitress was very good, the food was typical buffet stuff, but it was hot and tasty, and there was lots of choice. We (DH and I) had drinks with our dinner, and quite enjoyed ourselves.

I think that you will find other more "adulty" establishments at DLR for sure, but if you want to go, then do so! You won't be out of place :thumbsup:

NotaGeek
08-14-2009, 11:08 AM
This is my favorite character meal -- and I have been there with a group of 12 ONLY adults, and we got LOTS of attention fro the characters! LOL!

The atmosphere is friendly and the character interaction is great ... and the food ain't bad either! It's totally great for adults, you guys will have a blast!

Magic Smiles
08-17-2009, 03:08 AM
Had brunch there today. Myself, DH and DS (17). Food was fine with plenty of choice. Character interaction was VERY slow to start but did pick up and we ended up meeting with 7 characters. Chip, Dale, Jasmine, Snow White and some bear. We did have to go and search out Goofy as I was not leaving until having pictures done with him. The photos upon arrival were taken with Pluto, which I thought was a little strange considering it was brunch at Goofy's Kitchen.
I would not hesitate to do this character meal with adults only. There were a few adult only parties there today checking in while we were.

hauntedmansiongirl
08-21-2009, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the info! I think that I'll make reservations asap!!:mickey: