PDA

View Full Version : Marrakesh or Le Celliar?

cordovacordova
08-14-2009, 02:34 AM
:confused: Help us decide! We have seen some photos of the food at Marrakesh and my DH is not sure if he will like the food. Should we go to Marrakesh or Le Celliar? We have not tried either??

FriendsofMickey
08-14-2009, 07:12 AM
I have been to both and though neither are my favorite, I would choose Le Cellier hands down.

Out of five people that went to Marrakesh, it seems I was the only one that liked my meal at all.

We have been to Le Cellier twice and it is good. However, we just don't think it is spectacular like so many other people. So, I just figure, since it is so hard to get into, I will just let someone else eat there.

Good luck either way.

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-14-2009, 08:27 AM
We didn't care for Marakesh but loved Lecellier....I think it just depends on individual tastes

Disney Doll
08-14-2009, 09:49 AM
I think Marrakesh is a little more exotic. If you have any picky eaters in your group I'd stick with Le Cellier.

mickeymousedabomb
08-14-2009, 10:11 AM
Well we have eaten at Marrakesh and liked it very much. Yes it was a little different tasing food but that's what Epcot is all about, expierencing different countries without leaving our country lol. Also the belly dancer and man playing some type of Moraccan instrument was very entertaining. We'd go again but after we ate at places we've never done before first. We have not had to the chance to expierence LeCellier yet so I cannot comment on that.

SBETigg
08-14-2009, 10:21 AM
If he's a steak and potatoes type, choose Le Cellier. Le Cellier is overrated, but it is consistently good. Marrakesh is a good choice, too, but if he's already hesitant, maybe not for you. The food at Marrakesh is not all that exotic, just a little different. I think it's a lot of fun.

Carolanne
08-14-2009, 11:08 AM
I think Marrakesh is a little more exotic. If you have any picky eaters in your group I'd stick with Le Cellier.

If he's a steak and potatoes type, choose Le Cellier. Le Cellier is overrated, but it is consistently good. Marrakesh is a good choice, too, but if he's already hesitant, maybe not for you. The food at Marrakesh is not all that exotic, just a little different. I think it's a lot of fun.

What they said. My DH only eats food that mooed or clucked in its previous life, lol. Me, I'll try anything but he's strictly a meat & potatoes or chicken parm kind of guy. I'm currently looking over menus as we speak to find restaurants with "regular" food, since I'll be making our ADR's this weekend.

ransam
08-14-2009, 12:03 PM
I really loved both.
i thought the service at Marrakesh was the best i had ever had, and the food was incredible....

bruin1344
08-14-2009, 01:16 PM
both places are fine, i liked lecellier's food better, picky eaters prob wont like marrakesh

denygold
08-14-2009, 01:44 PM
While I am a fan of Marrakesh- great theming, ok food. Le Cellier is one of the top five dining experiences in WDW in our opinion.