PDA

View Full Version : It's gettin close and I'm getting nervous

cherbie66
08-13-2009, 06:40 PM
22 days until our first family Disney trip. What is there left to do? What are some last minute type things you always do? What is really important not to forget?

TheVBs
08-13-2009, 07:41 PM
We always use a packing list that we created ourselves. It helps us remember everything we need to pack. That being said, there's not much we could forget that we couldn't buy while we're there.

You'll have an awesome trip! :mickey:

faline
08-13-2009, 07:46 PM
Suspend your mail. Recheck your reservations. Start your parking. Relax! Get ready to have a great time!

mickeys_princess_mom
08-13-2009, 10:36 PM
Pay bills ahead, if needed. Refill Rx's. Camera ready w/plenty of pix. Shoes being broken in...
Start parking the car farther from door of stores, and get into that walking mode...;)

steamboat willy
08-13-2009, 10:49 PM
Get all your DISNEY papers in one place. Reservations, ADR's, MNSSHP Tickets, etc... And don't leave on the table.

In 12 days you can do your on-line check-in.

Secure the house. Stop paper, Put hold on mail, Leave yard and drive like your home, not on vacation.
We also have the packing list check-off sheet. Check.
We cut off water to washer and toilets. Just what we do. Very easy to turn back on and not come home to water damage and wet carpet.
If your driving, vehicle ready for the trip.
With 22 days (that's only 3 weeks) your ready to start laying some stuff out in the spare bedroom bed. Towels, bathing suits, Disney Shoes/socks. Poncho's. Stuff your not wearing until your vacation.

Oh yea, extra (new) batteries for camera's. Extra scan disk. You don't want to have to buy these in a park while the parade is going by.

Enjoy, we're right behind you at 25 days. Our list is starting now also. :mickey:

Mickey91
08-14-2009, 01:52 AM
We're coming in 27!! Relax, you're gonna have a great time! As long as you have the important stuff - reservations, money and /or credit cards, clothes, and camera, you can get whatever else you forget. See ya real soon!!:mickey:

Dragongirlx
08-14-2009, 03:32 AM
24 days for us - Make sure you have all your holiday money ready and stored safely,
Have a packing list ready and start to make sure the clothes that you want to take are cleaned and removed from your normal wardrobe. If you are flying keep checking that your flights are on time. Finally try not to panic - oh wait thats me

momof3+twins
08-14-2009, 05:23 PM
If you have pets, don't forget to give the key to the pet sitter. Cost us 75 bucks to mail home. And for hamsters??!?!!
Oh well, I couldn't imagine enjoying myself knowing that they were starving to death back home!:mickey: