PDA

View Full Version : Better Off Ted

Lizzy
08-13-2009, 11:34 AM
Please tell me someone else watches this show besides me!

I have been watching since I accidently recorded it the first week it was on, and I was HOOKED. No one at my office seems to watch it. I laugh out loud during every episode! I especially like how they have a commercial for the company during regular commercials

NotaGeek
08-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Please tell me someone else watches this show besides me!

I have been watching since I accidently recorded it the first week it was on, and I was HOOKED. No one at my office seems to watch it. I laugh out loud during every episode! I especially like how they have a commercial for the company during regular commercials
I watched it at first as it was a mid-season starter. Didn't it get canceled? I had a feeling it wouldn't make it, and for some reason I kind of stopped watching half way through the season.

Lizzy
08-13-2009, 01:16 PM
They just had the season finale this week. Double new episodes and they were funny!

This is what I am afraid of though. If no one is watching it then it will for sure be cancelled.

Course, I like stupid funny, and this show definatly has it's rediculous but still funny moments.:blush:

NotaGeek
08-13-2009, 01:39 PM
I totally agree, it was really funny! I think I just got caught up with Reality TV summer shows and forgot about it, and my TiVO must have too since its not recording it anymore.