PDA

View Full Version : Criss Angel//Mindfreak

DVC2004
08-13-2009, 10:36 AM
Anyone here a Criss Angel fan? In case you missed it, last night premiered the first of 5 weeks of new magic/stunts. Five Lives of Criss Angel I think. I love him- I don't know how he does some of these things! I was lucky enough to see him in Las Vegas last year during the pre-launch Cirque Show Believe. He is just a great entertainer.

merlinmagic4
08-14-2009, 10:45 PM
I was just watching this with my son and his friend (yesterday?). I like to watch it when I catch it but I don't really know the schedule :blush:

SBETigg
08-14-2009, 11:02 PM
He's a little creepy to me, but I have watched his show. Sometimes it's pretty awesome. Haven't watched any new ones.

IamBelle
08-16-2009, 10:03 AM
I like Criss Angel's show, especially the one last week, it was very entertaining. It looked like he wasn't going to make it, ( but I knew there were more shows coming so he had to be alive lol)

SBETigg
08-16-2009, 11:30 PM
LOL, watching the new ones now. Love how he tries to maintain the serious tone of life or death tricks while maintaining the perfect jersey boy spit curl. Oh please. Hahaha.

DVC2004
08-17-2009, 08:34 PM
LOL, watching the new ones now. Love how he tries to maintain the serious tone of life or death tricks while maintaining the perfect jersey boy spit curl. Oh please. Hahaha.

I loved the dramatics of him in the tub full of ice. LOL.