PDA

View Full Version : 180 ADR ? and bouncing back???

BiloxiMom
08-13-2009, 10:17 AM
We're going the first week of Nov. and are so excited! There is a possibility that if we were given the offer of a Jan. bounce back we would take it. Now.... am I to understand that ALL of the restaurants will be full because those ADRs will already be taken? That doesn't sound fair. :confused:

SBETigg
08-13-2009, 10:41 AM
Anyone booked to Jan 24 is still on the 90 day window. If it's later than that, it's the 180 days. When they change the system, there are inevitably a few quirks, but everyone is held to the same booking standard going forth, so it's really as fair as they can be. I liked 90 days and I'm a little surprised and disappointed that they are changing back, too.

I think it's fair. They're giving you a discount. You have the choice to take it or not and you know going in what the dining situation is. You could opt not to take it and pay full price later when the dining situation is more open. To me, if I planned to go then, I would welcome the discount and plan on trying some new places vs hitting the more popular standards.