PDA

View Full Version : Must Have Snacks!

Tinkerbella
08-13-2009, 04:22 AM
What is your must have snack when in the parks? :mickey:

Mine is without a doubt the Mickey Shaped Pretzels! Something about it being Mickey shaped makes it tastier to me :tasty:

Churros also are a MUST for me!

robnadina
08-13-2009, 10:50 AM
I dont know if it qualifies as a snack, but I have to have a Mint Julep everytime I go. I get one and find a spot in the garden area right next to HM and in front DLRR.

NewDVCowner
08-13-2009, 11:24 AM
The Dole Whip. Last time I was there I dragged my mom and two sisters to go get one - which they were not thrilled about. Everyone was very happy with me afterwards though. ;) There are two lines for the Dole Whip, out on the walkway to Adventureland or in the waiting area for the Tiki Room. We went into the waiting area, got into the shorter (and shaded!) line there, then slipped out after we'd finished.

Tinkerbella
08-13-2009, 06:25 PM
Ooohhh I forgot about the Dole Whips! :tasty: Usually when DF and I go it's winter time and we're too cold for one. Since we're going at the end of September I'll be sure to indulge :mickey:

NotaGeek
08-13-2009, 06:57 PM
my 3 favorite:

1. Churro
2. Turkey Leg
3. A pickle from the cart across from the Carnation Cafe.

Tinkerbella
08-13-2009, 07:14 PM
my 3 favorite:

1. Churro
2. Turkey Leg
3. A pickle from the cart across from the Carnation Cafe.

DF LOVES the pickle cart, lol. I think it's like THE highlight of the entire trip for him, as silly as that sounds :laughing:

Woozle
08-20-2009, 01:49 PM
I would have to say that the Caramel Popcorn from DCA and Churros are my favorite. I spent 10 days at WDW in June and no churro. That so doesn't happen at DL. We even had problems locating a churro cart there. DL is better on snacks.

robnadina
08-20-2009, 02:22 PM
I just remembered something else. Its not there anymore but when Carnation was the sponsor of the Gibson Girl they had a Spumoni type ice cream called Fantasia. Hot or cold we always had to have this. Sadly, they no longer have this flavor and we settle for our Frozen Bananas instead.

VWL Mom
08-20-2009, 07:41 PM
We loved the Churro's at DL. :cloud9:

IMO the WDW ones don't compare.

Disney4us2
09-06-2009, 12:02 AM
I like the Mickey pretzles and the popcorn and the carmel apples. DD has to have her churro right after we get into the park. I also like the fudge from Candy Palace. I had a craving for it so I drove down just for the fudge... am I crazy????:mickey: