PDA

View Full Version : December 2009 Park Hours?

wdwgirl21
08-12-2009, 09:35 PM
When will Disney release hours? I am hoping it is before September for holiday planning purposes... I am having a hard time working on adr's for my 90 day out timeframe without knowing when parades and fireworks will be? How accurate do the historical hours tend to be? Anyone know what days MK typically runs spectromagic and fantasmic, and at what times they might be the first week of ember?

Strmchsr
08-12-2009, 10:06 PM
It'll be the first week of September. Since WDW is now going back to 180 day ADRs beginning the end of October I guess we'll all have to get used to making ADRs without knowing park hours. The historic hours are pretty accurate from year to year, but there's no way of knowing the Fantasmic schedule. Sorry.

DisneyPrincess21
08-12-2009, 10:32 PM
Since WDW is now going back to 180 day ADRs beginning the end of October I guess we'll all have to get used to making ADRs without knowing park hours.

Actually, I read on another website that Disney will be also releasing the calendar/park hours 180 days out also. Not sure if that is 100% accurate but it would be great if they did do that.

Strmchsr
08-13-2009, 07:41 AM
Actually, I read on another website that Disney will be also releasing the calendar/park hours 180 days out also. Not sure if that is 100% accurate but it would be great if they did do that.

I know that's what's "supposed" to happen but even with 90 days WDW has been constantly changing their hours. 180 days out will be even worse. So, even if they release the hours you won't be able to count on them. That's the big problem.

DisneyPrincess21
08-13-2009, 09:26 AM
I know that's what's "supposed" to happen but even with 90 days WDW has been constantly changing their hours. 180 days out will be even worse. So, even if they release the hours you won't be able to count on them. That's the big problem.

Very true. :mickey: