PDA

View Full Version : Theme Park Music?

HallandNash
08-11-2009, 02:50 PM
I would love to purchase/download some WDW park music. The themed Background music for different areas and the ride soundtracks. I like to fire up the mouseworld internet radio, but I would LOVE to be able to download that stuff and load it onto my MP3 player... So where do folks find such things?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
:mickey:

BluewaterBrad
08-11-2009, 03:41 PM
Go to Amazon. I have found 3 great cds of park music. I also usually buy a new cd at whatever resort we stay at! Good Luck!:mickey:

Ian
08-11-2009, 04:06 PM
It used to be harder to find that content, but lately Disney seems inclined to capitalize on the market for it. They've put out some relatively decent CD offerings in the last few years, including one gem that had all the special event music on it (i.e. the Boo to You Halloween Parade music, Pirate and Princess Party Parade, etc.).

The other option is ... there's a website out there (won't mention it by name ... Google for it) that lists all the songs that make up the key BGM for most of the parks and resorts. Once you have that, it becomes a relatively simple exercise to go grab it from iTunes or something and mix yourself up a CD.

DizneyRox
08-12-2009, 01:50 PM
The other option is ... there's a website out there (won't mention it by name ... Google for it) that lists all the songs that make up the key BGM for most of the parks and resorts. Once you have that, it becomes a relatively simple exercise to go grab it from iTunes or something and mix yourself up a CD.
The problem with that site that lists the park tunes is they are inaccurate. It contains referral links for iTunes/Amazon purchases which benefit the author of the site and provide the user with music that isn't actually played.

There are some accurate BGM compilations out there, just make sure you get the right ones.

AmBo
08-12-2009, 03:37 PM
There are a few sites that list them for purchase. I've personally used [edited per TOS] because they allow you to stream the song and then purchase it if it's the song you're looking for. Sadly though, a lot of BGM can't be purchased. :(

Also, like DisneyRox noted, you just need to double check the song you're buying is the song you're looking for. This can be accomplished by simply previewing the song on amazon/itunes pre-purchase.

Doing it this way allows you to make your own park compilation! Just remember, Google is your friend ;)

NotaGeek
08-12-2009, 04:04 PM
MODERATOR ALERT

It is against our Terms of Service to refer members to outside links or competing websites or message boards in these discussion threads. If you would like to share this type of information please use the private message feature only.

Steve Brown
08-14-2009, 04:52 PM
The best way is to call WDW Merchandising and purchase the park CDs from them. They are usually $20 per CD, but definitely worth it.

brownie
08-16-2009, 01:48 PM
You can find a lot of this music on internet radio, too.

doombuggygal
09-12-2009, 01:42 AM
The park CD's are the best. We buy a new one everytime we go and listen to them all the time.