PDA

View Full Version : How many meals do I get?

DisneyRN
08-11-2009, 11:20 AM
If I am booked 7 nights, but bought an extra park day (i.e. 8 days of tickets), how many meals in my dining plan do I get? :confused:

Mickey'sGirl
08-11-2009, 11:27 AM
The dining plan is connected to your resort stay. If you have 7 nights at the resort, then you have the dining plan for 7 days, regardless of your ticket. :mickey:

DisneyRN
08-11-2009, 11:45 AM
Durnnnn!!!!! I was hoping for the 8, not 7! :thedolls:

That way, our meal at Hoop-de-doo wouldn't take off a dinner option, since we aren't staying for dinner on our 8th park day. :(

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-11-2009, 11:59 AM
With HDD using two credits, money-wise you might be better off paying for HDD (and getting category 1 seating) and using the "extra" TS meal for a nice breakfast or lunch on your departure day.

DisneyRN
08-23-2009, 12:53 AM
...using the "extra" TS meal for a nice breakfast or lunch on your departure day.

Won't I have breakfast available on my departure morning? :(

Logistically, we should have a breakfast left over from our arrival day, since we are getting there at lunch...or would we not get one on that day, since we check in at lunch? :confused:

I am so confused!

Traceyjade
08-23-2009, 01:50 AM
If you got the basic dining plan, not the quick dinning plan you get one quick service meal and one sit down meal plus a snack for each night you are booked.